(instrumental hip-hop) – What’s up, guys? Welcome to a very fun video. If you don’t think it’s fun,
well, it’s Isaiah’s fault, because he thought this
would be a good idea. I think it’s a great idea, too, though. – Okay, cool. – Yeah, I do. I like it. Isaiah and I watch tech YouTubers like photographers, videographers, stuff like that on YouTube. They always do backpack tours, bag tours. – Yeah.
– You know, what’s in my bag, stuff like that? So, you guys ask us all the time, what’s in the backpack that Abby’s got on her back all the time, so this is her EDC, her every day carry
backpack that she takes out, and this is what’s in it. Good video idea. – Thanks.
– Yeah. – Backpacks.
– [Asa] Backpacks. And how does Mom come in to this? – Well, I’m the one responsible for packing the bag. (laughs) – [Asa] Right. – [Isaiah] She always packs the bag. – I do.
– [Isaiah] It’s awesome. – [Asa] All right, Mom, run us through it. We’ve got some new additions, too. – We do. So she usually always
has a chewie in her bag, but we just got this clip, so we’re going to have it
on the outside of her bag, which makes sense. She also now has her headphones, which are also connected to the backpack. These are going to have
music attached to them, so we’re hoping that she will utilize them more than just wearing normal headphones. In the front pocket, sunscreen, because you need that, we’re in Florida, a hairbrush, and hair ties, because you never know when she’s gonna break them or pull them
out of her hair. (laughs) And here, we’ve got some (clicking sounds) Oh, who doesn’t love that? And a little paper, crinkly paper, just some sensory items
that are easy to travel with and that Abby loves. In the main part of the bag, we always carry a pair
of pants, because, well, you just never know what’s gonna happen. We do have Pull-Ups. Abigail is on a bathroom rotation. She goes every 45 minutes, but again, sometimes things happen. Her iPad for communication,
as well as her music. That is very handy. Wipes, because not only Abigail, but everybody needs wipes in
their life, I’m telling you. Another tube, and we have to have snacks. We have snacks galore, as well as a drink. We also have water bottles
that we carry sometimes. It just depends on the activity. So that’s pretty much
what Abigail travels with. So you guys have heard us
talk about the clip before. It’s super important because
when Abigail has that clipped, she does not take the backpack off. When she doesn’t have a clip
on, or when it’s unclipped, she’ll pull it off and take off running, so it’s super important. This backpack is from Pottery Barn. They have all different sizes
and styles and everything, and we love it so much. Asa found these lanyards on Amazon. They’re for fishing, but
they’re gonna work out perfect for what we need them for. The chewies, we get those off of Amazon. All of those things that we
find, we will link down below. These tubes, they come
in really handy, guys, and the headphones, all on Amazon. So this would be her every day backpack. It changes periodically. During the summer, we’re in Florida, pretty much gonna find a bathing suit and a Little Swimmer Pull-Up in there. When we’re traveling, we
might have more sensory toys, more snacks, whatever it is
we need for that activity, so it just depends on the day. So we pretty much have this
bag packed at all times. The only thing we would not
have in here is the iPad. That way, if anybody
wants to take her out, caregivers, respite,
Isaiah and her wanna go, we wanna take her somewhere, we don’t have to deal
with it every single time. It’s just packed and ready to go. – So it’s not just kids that need things that have every day carry backpacks. – No. – I have everyday carry stuff, too. It’s a thing. It’s like… I don’t know. I wanna know if anybody
else has everyday carry, or if your kid has their
every day carry stuff, what’s in their bag,
– Yeah, their stuff – or any ideas for us, too. Yeah, that would be fun to
see what other people have. – This works well, but we’re always open to adding new stuff. – Mm-hmm.
– All right. – Thanks for watching.
– Thanks for watching. – Hopefully that helped
cure some curiosity. See you tomorrow. Bye.
– Bye, guys. – [Asa] Do you wanna be in the bag, what’s in my bag video? – Yeah. – But you’re not in the bag. – Say, “I could be.” You wanna go? You wanna go for a ride? – [Asa] I guess the cat’s out of the bag. – Oh, my goodness. – [Asa] Hey, oh.